Wanted to help the shire but don’t know how? These officers are looking for you and these positions are currently open.
Deputy to the Senechal
- Deputy to the Seneschal
- Seneschal is the local chapter president.
- Working under the exchequer, responsible for inventoring / tracking the Shire owned items.
- Deputy Chatelaine
- The chatelaine welcomes the newcomers to the shire and helps run demos.
- Deputy Herald
- The herald works with the kingdom office on all things related to arms and heraldry for the Shire
- Deputy Minister/Mistress of Arts and Science
- Works with the A+S officer on all things A+S for the shire. Often facilitates practices.
- Works under the Webminster to chronicler shire activities. Maintains the business meeting minutes.
- Deputy Webminster
- Helps maintain the shire online presences (website / social media accounts).