Look here for information on regular occurring practices. In addition to these there are occasional, irregular meetings. For more information on those please look for more information on our Facebook Page or on the mailing list.
Monthly Shire Business Meeting –
- Typically the second Sunday of each month with the location and time TBA. Look on the Calendar for more information. All the denizens of the shire are welcome!
Heavy List –Camelot Co-Housing 69 Village Court. Berlin, MA. (Directions)
- Every Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00PM — Look for the Barn
- Currently Active
Regional Fencing –Touchstone Community School 54 Leland st, Grafton MA . (Directions)
- Every Monday from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- 5 Dollar cover charge per person.
- Sunday Practice may be coordinated with enough people via the Marshal of Fence.
- Currently Active
Rozi and Brokk’s 472 Gleasondale Rd. Stow, MA 01775 (Directions)
- Wednesdays from 5:30 PM to dusk, weather permitting. Email Lowell if you are coming.
- Currently active until at least august. — Scheduling on demand now (email Lowell).
Thrown Weapons –
- Every First Tuesday of the month from 7:30 PM-9:30 PM
- In the process of starting up.
Scribal (A+S) Moot –
Camelot Co-Housing 69 Village Ct. Berlin, MA. (Directions)
- Every Fourth Tuesday of the month from 7 PM-9 PM
- Contact the MOAS to confirm this is happening
Have an idea of a class, workshop, or craft night? Let me know! It doesn’t have to be scribal related, I promise! There are a lot of talented people in the SCA and the Central Region has a fair number of awesome people looking to teach, learn, and share. Friends from surrounding areas are always welcome. Contact the MOAS for more information.
By attending this event, you are confirming that you (as well as any minors that you are parent or
➢ Are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention at CDC.gov, including but not limited to:
• Fever or chills
• Dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of sense of taste or smell;
➢ Have not been near someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within the last 14 days
without following CDC guidance for self-quarantine;
➢ Agree to follow all COVID safety restrictions imposed by the SCA, the event site, and/or local,
state, provincial, or federal government or health authorities.