EK 50 Year is up coming and there are two opportunities to show off the history of the shire, please let me know of your interest. The first is the EK Yearbook, and the second is a history booth at the hall of history. I’ve includes information for both below.
My name is Lady Emma Wakefield, and I am putting together the site book/group “yearbook” for the upcoming East Kingdom 50 Year event. Each group has a full page of the site book to tell a little about who they are, their history, and definitely include a picture or two.
Please send me submissions by March 30. I can take either raw informaion as text & images and I will lay them out in a manner that I think looks good, or you may send me a pdf of your page in the format you prefer. Please keep in mind that the book will be in black & white and the page size is 8 1/2″ x 11″.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Lady Emma Wakefield
We ask all booths to have the following:
- A banner or sign displaying the name of the Barony or Shire
- A large Baronial/Shire device displaying the arms of the Barony/Shire
- Baronial Lineage
- Pictures or items that are a part of the Barony’s/Shire’s history (example: coronets, gowns, casting molds from important items, mantles, old armor, new armor etc.)
- Information on the history and traditions of the Barony/Shire
Recommended but not required:
- Any written Barony/Shire histories
- Displays of Barony/Shire traditions
- Lists and depictions of Baronial/Shire level awards
- All the things that make your Barony/Shire unique!
We are using the standard Kingdom divisions and each section has a contact person. For the present time, however, we ask that all communications regarding the Halls of History and Memorial Garden (information to come) be sent to the entire team at EK50thSCA@gmail.com.