Camelot Co-Housing 69 Village Ct. Berlin, MA. (Directions)
Berlin’s own teen belly dance troupe, Baklava, welcomes newcomers to a six week series of beginner classes!
Classes will run on the following dates:
(No class Monday, February 19 during school vacation week)
Monday, March 26
Here are the details:
- Class is open to teens ages 13-17. Students 12 or younger, please check with the teacher.
- Class is gender-neutral. Current membership is half boys and half girls, and we welcome all gender expressions.
- No prior dance experience is required.
- Class is free of charge.
- Class takes place from 7 to 8 pm at the Camelot Common House, 69 Village Court, Berlin, MA.
- Class is taught by Anne Rookey and Susan Dunphy. Anne and Susan together have over forty years of belly dance teaching experience, and are CORI certified.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can move in, such as yoga or sweat pants and tee shirts.