Greetings unto the chilly populace of Quintavia!
This is your friendly neighborhood Webminister and today I would like to inform you of some website testing that will be going on for the next 24hours. At this time this may look a little strange on the website when you visit. I will try to test everything as quickly as possible and return the site to normal. We are sorry for the interruption of this service and will put out an announcement when the site is returned to it normal functioning self.
Why: Errors in the code
When: 2/215/2016 3:00 PM to 2/16/2016 3:00 PM
Yours In Service,
Madame Perronnelle de Croy
Greetings from your handy-dandy local Webminister!
If you have looked around the site recently…or rather today, you may have noticed that there are new pages in the menu. I though that I would go over these for everyone so that you know what’s there and why!
- Galleries – These are for pictures. right now it’s a little bare. If you’d like to share your pictures with us please drop me a note!
- Forums – This is for everyone to use and communicate with! Make a login on the registration page and take a look around. I’m hoping to start a thread for recipes, camping arrangements, etc.
- Event Planning Resources – This one is tricky and is hiding under the Exchequers page. There are three pages that fall under this one. They all contain graphs for different things to help autocrats better plan and budget for their event. These are still in the process of being filled out. Please be patient and if you have additional information to add to them please let me know!
- Sites – A list of sites that we have used in the past. Includes contact info, amenities, accessibility, and facility details.
- Menu Costs – A list of menus from past events with actual cost to purchase. This sheet includes how many people paid for food and how much they paid.
- Budget Numbers Overview – This is the grand-daddy of worksheets. It includes costs for the site, additional insurance, tokens, food, signs, and a bunch of other things.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! As you can see our website is on the mend. I’m not quite happy with the way it looks yet but the guts are starting to fall into place, hooray!
You will notice that our calendar is up, as is the main officers page. I’m still working on getting the individual pages settled. I have created access for a couple of officers so that they may upload newsletters and the like so look here for updates!
Greetings from your local webminister! First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone will have a wonderful day filled with yummy food and family! Now what’s with this new website?
My purpose for writing this missive is to inform the populous that WordPress has been successfully install on our site! Unfortunately everything was wiped so I will have to begin from scratch. Not a problem as I have the files backed up. As this is the holiday I hope that you will bear with me and be patient as I will be gone for the next few days. I have put up a splash page or temp page for the moment and will work on getting the page back up to full functionality on Monday.
In the mean time I appreciate your patience and look forward to revamping our site!
Madame Perronnelle de Croy
alt: A new website