Here I have compiled a list of games. Some of them are printable to learn at home or take on the go while others are links to other sites with good game instructions. In some cases I have added recommended minimum ages for games that I have experience with.
For most of these you will need to provide player pieces of some kind.
This book is something put together for the all of the youth to keep on them and to refer to. It’s small, pouch size, and only needs one sheet of paper, single sided.
- Fold the sheet of paper in half length wise. Unfold.
- Fold the sheet of paper width wise. Unfold.
- Cut the line between the center four pages. (Red dotted line)
- So now fold Barley break to Hoodsman’s Blind. The rest should fall into place since you pre-folded the sheet before cutting.
- A game for two players, ages 7+
- A game for two players, ages 9+
- A game for two players, ages 6+